Friday, July 4, 2008

Who does she look like?



This is what I thought to myself as I looked closely at my daughter. She looks like my sister, no....she looks like me. It was so funny, I was looking at her face closely(which is another post for some other time) and I came upon this discovery. It just made think back to when my children were first born and you just stare in awe of what the Lord has gifted you with. What has been growing inside your womb for 9 months. What a wonderful creation and once again I'm struck with the fact that we are entrusted to raise and love and nurture this person. Such an awesome responsibility.
btw if you look closely you can see that she has a sprinkling of freckles:)

*****
I lost my thought so lets go on to the next photo.

Don't you love the expression. He's helping water the plants but keeps getting frustrated with the hose. His hands are a little to small to easily spray the water. He had figured it out and I ran for the camera(and shut the front door as he was a bit wild with water) but when I came back his hand had slipped again and instead of helping I snapped a picture.
***
Sheela found a new place to nap.


*******
#3 said something about this plant today. I can't remember what the exact comment was but he called it a weed. I took offense. What do you think?

<

No comments: