Thursday, July 3, 2008

Here's is the perfect cure

for a headache, Go to the beach!! No really it worked wonders for me! I'm so sorry that the camera decided to stay on my dresser at home. The water was blue and the day was lovely. We went to the 'rough' beach because James thought our favorite spot would be too crowded today. Surf was up as we bounced/floated/were thrown around among the waves. #4 fell asleep on the way there(it was just down the street but he thinks he doesn't need naps this week, so as soon as the car started he was gone) and we were able to transfer him to the blanket on the beach for awhile. When he woke up he pointed to the water and said something to the effect of let's go! He amazed daddy with his floating ability(dad hasn't got to go swimming with us since he found this new talent). We saw turtles in the water, little crabs on the beach and came home with a lot of sand on our bodies!

I just finished installing quicken on my computer. After the big oops I made this month, I figured it was a good idea. Just a FYI for you, if you have a bill set up as an automatic payment you really don't need to pay it online too! *slaps forehead* Yes so I paid one bill twice which made 3 others bounce *ouch*

No comments: