Thursday, January 31, 2008

Fire

I thought I'd add a few pictures today. I finally found out what has been going on. I've heard sirens and heard helicopters all day. I couldn't find anything on the news about it, finally on the news at 5pm I heard there was a brush fire but it was out. Although ironically just before the news the sirens and helicopters had started again. We set the table for dinner on the deck and then I see the smoke on the ridge. I'd looked for smoke earlier in the day but hadn't seen anything. We do live on the drier side of the island so I had thought it was a strong possibility. We watched the copters drop their loads of water on the fire.

from our deck looking at the ridge behind our house



Runny nose boy #3


he was saying cheese but he doesn't look very chessey and I"m not sure what he got into to look like he has a black eye....kids these days!

This is one of the last pictures of our long haired girl. We are suppose to go get our hair 'done' next week. She wants bangs and I want her to have short hair so we shall see what we end up with.

Another in need of a cut. He pulls on his "bangs" (do boys have bangs?)like there is not tomorrow

No comments: