Friday, January 23, 2009

Life is slowly back to normal

I am starting to feel better, still not great but functioning more normally than I was. This is a big surprise to #4 who has probably been getting away with more than he should-he has not liked having to sit on his time out rug the last few days.

We had a great kick-off to my bible study Wednesday. I am so excited for our spring study! I think I'm going to be in the class studying Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World. So many good studies being offered it was hard to decide, but I think this is where I'm suppose to go.

Children are doing well being silly and goofy. We went to the zoo last weekend, late in the afternoon which is unusual for us but as mornings aren't my thing that's when we ended up getting there. We saw so many animals closer than ever before-the zebras and giraffe's were just a few feet from us. We also got to see the tiger cubs, so cute! I think they are between 8-12 weeks now so they are already quite big. We have 3 at the zoo, one was snoozing while the other two wrestled around.
Anyway I have pictures of children and animals but the camera cord is still missing so for now they are locked away.

If you could add Shuang Shuying to your prayer list. You can find out a little bit more about her from this link.
I have had a heart for the Chinese lately. The Christian Chinese face much persecution, please join my in praying for our brothers and sisters in Christ.
While you are praying please include our own government in your prayers.

No comments: