Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Savings

We did our grocery shopping today and I had a coupon savings of 12%. Better than it has been in the past so I'm fairly happy with it. My 'coolest' savings was in milk-which I wasn't planning on buying at the store but it happened to be on sale for 2.64. Which for organic milk is HUGE, it's usually double that cost for a half gallon. AND they had coupons for buy 2 half gallons and get $1 off so I'm stocked up on milk for the next 5-6 weeks. I think I might be able to increase my saving even more because this milk was the whole milk and I usually buy the 2% so I might try to dilute it with some water and see how we like it. My second favorite savings of the day was an item that was marked at 1.79 and I had a coupon for $2 off-pretty good deal!

James came home for a few hours this afternoon so we hit the pool, had a late lunch, naps and are getting ready to go to the library.

Hope you have a great Tuesday!!

No comments: