Sunday, October 21, 2007

cat update

James took the cat to the vet while we went to church today. Can I say what a difference between the vet we saw yesterday and the one we saw today. One way relaxed and the other very aggressive. Turns out I should listen to my mommy cat instincts as what is wrong is something that flittered through my mind yesterday but as the vet made no mention of it, I didn't dwell on it too much. Kitty is being treated overnight with fluids and antibiotics, they might keep her 2 days to make sure but should be on the mend with no troubles. The bill for all of this of course is VERY high....I think it shall change some of our plans on our trip that is coming up shortly. I7 didn't like leaving her there and we had to explain that we would be picking her back up but she needed to stay at the hospital to make sure she got well.

No comments: