Sunday, September 2, 2007

a word about gecko's

Now if you visit us you might be surprised to see a gecko run across the wall. Soon you will grow to love the little critters as you realize how helpful and cute they are, you might even name one! That being said a word of warning about these little beings. My dear husband had a first last night, yes it involved one of these innocent little creatures. There he was sitting at the computer minding his own business. Hears the little guy calling to his friends when a few minutes later he feels something on his neck...hmm what could it be?? Looks up and there is a gecko right above his head. Anyone know if it's good luck to get pooped on by a gecko? I tried hard not to laugh as I don't want to be next to get hit but come on it is a bit funny yes?! and it only took us 4 years to happen:D although I'm not sure I'll be able to look at a gecko the same way now.

No comments: