Saturday, September 1, 2007

We've had a great week here. We've been talking about how Jesus is the Light of the World. The kids are studying John 8:12 "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life." Science has been about the Universe and stars. We stayed up a little later one night and looked at the stars. We'll have to have daddy get his telescope together for us one night again so we can look some more! We have also been studying Native Americans. The kids have enjoyed our projects with these studies. Everyday they'd ask what do we get to make today??
Here they are working hard on their wigwam's


Now the camera was misplaced for a few days so we managed to lose a few tepee's but here are some more homes.


Today we had a beach day, it was so nice!! We've neglected to go for a few months, it seemed like every time we wanted to the jellyfish were in so just wasn't working out. James' softball game ended up be canceled today so we got to spend more time that we had planned. Took a nice little lunch and had a fun day in the sun.

Doesn't the poor thing look tired?




But he loved splashing!! He crawled around the shore and loved me to take him out in the water where he'd swim and splash and pretend to gulp the water!

I watched daddy bury the other kids from the shade. I started to get up and get a closer picture but I5 was already getting up!


Why was I in the shade? Because it was nap time!


We had these things shading us. We were hoping that they weren't interested in falling down anytime soon.


I did take pictures of the other kids but they didn't turn out great. We got a new camera and I am getting use to the new settings.

1 comment:

A family of boys said...

Oh yeah, you are a week ahead of me in Adventures. Now I'll get to see all the projects ahead of time. (no pressure, eh?) :)

Have a wonderful week and I love all those pictures!

Wendy