Sunday, August 12, 2007

Learining Wrap-ups

My review of Learning Wrap-ups
We go the addition wrap-up this week and the kids love it. They think it's a fun game! Great for helping with memorization of facts. It'll help with fine motor skills too. My daughter had a better easy time winding the yarn around but son had a little bit of a harder time with it. Love it when they play with something without realizing they are learning. I think this will be a great thing to take on road trips too!

We had another soccer game today. I5 decided not to play. She was running downhill on the sidewalk last night and yes, fell down. Scrapped up the knees, one pretty good. I think that her shorts were rubbing it. Being the drama queen she is well did we hear about it every little time something touched it! She was fine once we came home and she changed shorts, only heard something when a brother touched it. As far as the game went we lost 2-4. I think our team got tired, it was HOT! I'm so glad we have early games as I'd hate for the kids to be out there any later then they are. I can see improvement in I7, although once one player stops running after the ball it seems they all do...and the referee's all seem to go by different rules, it can be a little frustrating but the kids don't seem to notice that as much as the adults.

No comments: