Sunday, September 9, 2012

Cowboy Joe

Not sure who Joe is but here is #3 dressed up as a cowboy.  This was the first time #3 has worn this shirt.  It's been in his closet a year.  As soon as we got home he started taking the shirt off(notice it's not all the way buttoned).  Apparently my #3 doesn't think much about dressing like a cowboy;-)

 #2 showing off one of her scratch/bruises.  She and her bike took a tumble yesterday.  Gravel road, hill and distraction proved both her and her bike could fly(but not in a cool way).  She got her palm and elbow the worst but for good measure head, cheek, ribs, back, hip and leg as well.  Praise the Lord it only seems to be road rash and bruising but she is a sore one today.



 Art show: 'Tornado' by #4



'Eating in the dark' by #5


#1 was helping me in the kitchen today.  This doesn't happen often, although he often asks to help me he is usually busy when it's time to cook.  Potato Soup is on the menu so he's peeling potatoes and I'm chopping them up.  He says to me, "I'm glad Potato soup isn't on the menu."  I give him a puzzled look and he says, "On our restaurant menu.  It would take alot of time to cut up all those potatoes."
#1 has made a floor plan and menu for a restaurant.  He has enlisted his brother(#3) and sister to help run it.  He's priced it affordable so everyone could come.  I've been trying to explain how some of his prices aren't reasonable-once upon a time I did go to college for restaurant and hotel management so I may have an inkling on what I am talking about ;-)  but he's not hearing it-he wants everyone to be able to come.  He's got a big heart, I love that!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

I think I see working in a soup kitchen as being a great way to explain free or almost free food...and soup. Love his heart too.