Sunday, August 14, 2011

A Night at the Ball Park

 Not sure when I've seen so many people with matching clothes!  My sister and her husband were out of town so they gave me and the oldest tickets to Saturday's game.  So I told the boy to get in the car yesterday afternoon, he didn't know where we were going yet.  Was pretty excited to see where we ended up!

 What my sister didn't know is that it was Christian night at the ball park.  That meant several players shared their testimonies after the game.  This is(r-l) Seth from the Rockies, with Cardinals McClellan, and Pujols
 l-r  Holiday, forgot name but #12!, and Shumaker

 The main speaker of the night, Wainwright
It was great to hear men talk about their faith in God!


#1 did grow a little bored, Cards only scored one run.  He was disappointed in this!  But he was very happy and thankful he got to go :-)

1 comment:

Stacey said...

awesomeness! what a blessing for your number one to see Godly men playing baseball...and good for momma too. Keep it up my friend!!!! love to you!!!