Thursday, August 18, 2011

In the Word

Psalm 52:8-9


But I am like an olive tree flourishing in the house of God;
I trust in God's unfailing love for ever and ever.
I will praise you forever for what you have done;
in your name I will hope, for your name is good.
I will praise you in the presence of saints.

Have you ever inserted your name in God's word.  His promises are to you, make them personal! 
Love the image of flourishing in God's house in this verse and reminder that His Love is forever.  He will never stop loving us no matter what we do.  Just like we are with our children, sometimes we don't like what they do or their behavior but we still love them just not the action or behavior.

This song keeps coming to me.

Casting Crowns: Praise You in this Storm











No comments: