Wednesday, June 29, 2011

A resource to share

I am started to piece together next years curriculum.  I have a computer based program for my oldest to try next year(SOS).  The next 2 & 1/2 kids will be doing unit studies.  In case you were wondering what the 1/2 is, he is in preK so he will join in on some things but I don't really consider it school.  But they like to do school at this age and keeping them busy is important so they don't get in (as much) mischief ; )  I believe their curriculum will have more of a shoestring budget.  I know I have something in storage(My Father's World-I have a 2nd grade version) that should work with some add-ons. I am currently research websites with printable materials to enrich the basic idea. Plus the library is always a huge resource!
All this to say I wanted to share this site I just came across.  I've been looking around it a bit and it looks like a good resource if you have a special needs child whether you are home educating or not.   Hope of the Christian Kind  an online support of ADHD, Autism and more.  Looks like a lot of resources too.  Let me know what you think, I've just been poking around the site a little tonight and wanted to share before I forgot!

No comments: