Sunday, March 23, 2008

One doesn't visit in awhile and they change everything

on you. Blogger changed the way to sign in on me!

Anyway sorry again for my absence. I've been trying to catch up...although the truth is since my mom was able to come up and help out there wasn't so much to catch up with house wise(Thanks again mom!!) It was more of an attitude change and a regrouping. Still a work in progress both for me and the children. When the "norm" doesn't happen for awhile they seem to take awhile to 'wrangle' in again.
Adding into the factor of things is we have been planning to put the house on the market in the next couple of months and now we may not be doing so. In fact there is a possibility we may be here another 1-3 years. So all the things I was thinking in that regard are all changed up.......the best of plans..... Ah, just reminds me of who is in control of things and no I don't mean the Navy I mean someone quite higher. Only the Lord knows what his plans for us our.

So here is a quick catch up in pictures. Or not. I don't seem able to post pictures tonight so hopefully tomorrow when I am more awake I can figure out why and get it working.

No comments: