Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Check up day for #2

We heard what I expected to hear. She's going to be on antibiotics another 2 weeks then we go back for another ultrasound. If the mass is still there then they are recommending surgery to remove it. IF it goes down considerably in size then we will probably just watch and wait. None of the doctors know what the mass is, they don't think it is cancer and named 3 different things it could be but these are all guesses and we won't actually know until surgery is done. Dr. E wants to wait 6-8 weeks after the first surgery to do another, but she's also hesitant to wait too long so an infection doesn't happen again. So that's were things stand right now. We ask that you continue to pray for her health.
BTW #2 is feeling great these days, eating well and playing hard! :)

1 comment:

Grandpa Tony said...

Isabelle and Family;

We wish you all the best and our prayer are with you all.

Love,

Grandpa Tony & Grandma Mary