Thursday, February 7, 2008

It's been one of those strange weeks in which the kids are sick and yet not really sick. You know sick enough so that I don't want to expose them to others yet are perfectly normal in behavior except for the occasional 'sickness'.
They've had fun in science this week. We did experiments with fruit Tuesday, looking at the cells in fruit and seeing how much juice different fruits would give. I think everyone told me how fun it was and how much they liked it. Hmmm, could it be because they got to eat the experiments too?
I'm currently reading two books. One is about the mercury in vaccinations. It's very interesting, I've had it for a couple years but just now started diving into it. The other is a recommendation from a friend that I'm borrowing from the library. I was surprised to get it so soon because I was number 40 in line for it. It's called something like "The diet for the planet" about world hunger and why it exists. I'll have to post the actual names of the books and thoughts on them when I'm done.

No comments: