Saturday, December 18, 2010

Work Party

I was asked out on a date...... to go to James' Christmas party for work. No prizes were won by us but did have a good night visiting with some friends. Couldn't decide which picture I liked best and thought it be fun to post a few:)

love the laughter


there is a flower peeking out from behind me



and can I just say how much fun I'm having borrowing clothes and jewelry and stuff from my ladies out here! This happens to be my dress but most of the jewels(and I realize you can't see most in these pictures) are borrowed.....and I have many things in my closet that are on loan. It's so fun being a woman!! :D

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Isn't it so fun to borrow things from friends? I sure love it :)
Just thought I'd let you know I answered your questions (as a comment on the post).
Merry Christmas!

http://katrihakes.blogspot.com/2010/11/green-winchester-shirt-tutorial.html